Wednesday 4 May 2011

Kendra Wilkinson


Kendra Wilkinson may have been forced to bid adieu to Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday, but at least she looked gorgeous doing it.

"This is the one time I feel like Barbie and act like Barbie," the reality mom, 25, told reporters backstage right after her ballroom farewell. "I'm going to miss the glamorous life – the best hair and makeup, the best costumes, the best partner."
"You can't get more glamorous than you are on Dancing with the Stars," she said. "I don't think I will ever [be this glamorous] the rest of my life."

Wilkinson's partner Louis van Amstel agrees that the formerGirls Next Door star looked great strutting her stuff over the last seven weeks, but he says her beauty is more than skin deep.

"She went from being a pretty girl on the outside to being a woman on the inside who is just happy with who she is," the ballroom pro told PEOPLE. "It's so much more than dancing."

Van Amstel isn't the only one who commends his partner's progress on the show.

"I give her props," Wilkinson's hubby Hank Baskett, 28, told PEOPLE. "I told her that the best thing about it is she showed the world how incredible of a woman she is. Last night was my favorite ballroom dance thus far. She looked like Barbie last night. It was amazing. She'll take this with her for life. I'm just very proud of what she's done."

Glitz and glamour aside, Wilkinson says she's actually "very happy" with how her run on the show ended, and she looks forward to spending more time with her "backbone" Baskett and their little son Hank.

"I'm missing baby Hank so much right now," she said. "That's all I'm thinking about right now. I'm thinking about being back with him and picking him up out of his crib and just eating him up … I'm back to being a stay-at-home mom."

Share/Bookmark